Make people feel welcome
We’ve all been there at least once in our lives: ‘starting a new job and setting foot in an unknown environment’. It’s not always easy,so why not help those in need by offering a helping hand?
• Help new employees to get up to speed faster, by creating a dedicated group for new hires. here, they can find essential information, post questions, share ideas and help each other out.
• Welcome new employees and make them feel part of the team by giving shout-outs in relevant groups.
People are the most important capital of an organisation – or at least so they say. talkspirit simplifies the process of hiring, training and retaining those great employees.
• An upcoming trade fair, networking series, or guest speaker upon the horizon? Easily create company-wide events and involve those to whom it concerns.
• Announce training sessions, and post related courses and reports directly into talkspirit.
• Post internal vacancies and manage inquiries privately in the direct chat.
Employee recognition is a great esteem builder, doesn’t cost anything, and creates a culture that attracts and retains the best talent. So make your employees feel part the team, by showing that their hard work is truly valued.
• Congratulate team-members on their achievements and contributions.
• Enhance the team spirit by reporting on contract wins, positive customer feedback and awards.
• Encourage people to share best practises and success stories.
Test new ideas
How do employees really feel about this one idea, recent event, new policy or perhaps the company as a whole? Talkspirit helps you figure out just that.
• Gather real-time feedback on key announcements. Get a pulse on the sentiments of staff, and quickly acquire information to aid in decision-making.
• Create polls to either test or gather feedback on potential ideas, events or programmes that are about to come, or that already happened.
They trust us!
Get started with talkspirit
From now on, try talkspirit for free for 30 days
or plan a demo with our team!
Free 30-Day Trial. No credit card required