Make people feel welcome
We’ve all been there at least once in our lives: ‘starting a new job and setting foot in an unknown environment’. It’s not always easy,so why not help those in need by offering a helping hand?
• Help new employees to get up to speed faster, by creating a dedicated group for new hires. here, they can find essential information, post questions, share ideas and help each other out.
• Welcome new employees and make them feel part of the team by giving shout-outs in relevant groups.
People are the most important capital of an organisation – or at least so they say. talkspirit simplifies the process of hiring, training and retaining those great employees.
• An upcoming trade fair, networking series, or guest speaker upon the horizon? Easily create company-wide events and involve those to whom it concerns.
• Announce training sessions, and post related courses and reports directly into talkspirit.
• Post internal vacancies and manage inquiries privately in the direct chat.
Employee recognition is a great esteem builder, doesn’t cost anything, and creates a culture that attracts and retains the best talent. So make your employees feel part the team, by showing that their hard work is truly valued.
• Congratulate team-members on their achievements and contributions.
• Enhance the team spirit by reporting on contract wins, positive customer feedback and awards.
• Encourage people to share best practises and success stories.
Test new ideas
How do employees really feel about this one idea, recent event, new policy or perhaps the company as a whole? Talkspirit helps you figure out just that.
• Gather real-time feedback on key announcements. Get a pulse on the sentiments of staff, and quickly acquire information to aid in decision-making.
• Create polls to either test or gather feedback on potential ideas, events or programmes that are about to come, or that already happened.
Get started today
Thousands of forward-looking teams and organisations already use talkspirit to collaborate more productively, effectively and transparent.