Editorial communication agency created in 2011 in Paris by Aurélie Laglantine, Catherine Mattéi and Anne-Marie Jelonek. It currently employs twenty people.
Like in most agencies (communication agencies, advertising agencies, digital agencies):
- each employee works on several projects…
- … which often involve several co-workers and sometimes also external partners,
- on a daily basis, these stakeholders exchange files and information…
- … which is essential in centralisation in order to ensure permanent and sustainable accessibility
Benefits identified by Bergamote
A 95% reduction in email volume
No more atomized content in the email boxes of different employees : they are now centralized in a single place, in a shared document database, on talkspirit. Anyone involved in the project can now find them any time. Ideal when – like on any project - the representatives change (on the client side, or internally).
Exchanges that are twice as responsive
Thanks to online chat, Bergamote agency teams can exchange messages in real time, at any time and from anywhere. Thus, bringing to an end the difficulties experienced in reaching such a person by phone and no need of waiting to meet such a person at the office in order to discuss a subject : talkspirit's discussion spaces allow you to interact with more flexibility and responsiveness. On computer or mobile.
Give image of an agency that is open on its ecosystem
Bergamote consultants invite their clients as guests on the takspirit project group that concerns them. In this way, clients have access to everything that is done on their project and its progress, which consequently reinforces proximity to the agency's teams and gives them the feeling of being directly involved in the work done.
A real creator of proximity, on a daily basis
Telecommuting and flex office are on the rise ? Perfect ! And easy with talkspirit : even remotely, everyone can stay totally connected to the life of the agency and collaborate with colleagues. Just like in the office ! As for user-friendliness, Bergamote knows how to do it : with surveys, involving employees in internal choices is as easy as hello. Guess how the names of the meeting rooms were chosen ? Finally, a group (called "Random") allows all employees to share their industry intelligence : a real collective intelligence approach !
For user-friendliness / cohesion
- “talkspirit is our digital heart where all our communications and exchanges converge. This tool makes our lives easier: because when working in project mode, we need to be able to find and segment places of exchange.”
- Aurélie Laglantine, General Manager
- “The Talk” (nickname given to talkspirit) is now totally part of the agency. It is like a member of the team. Talkspirit has become in its own right a co-worker of Bergamonte”.
- Nassira El Cherqui, Editorial Project Manager
Access the case study details
Get started today
Thousands of forward-looking teams and organisations already use talkspirit to collaborate more productively, effectively and transparent.